For the Cookies
¾ cup oat flour
¾ cup medjool dates, pitted (or dried prunes)
¾ cup almond butter
1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ cup mini chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
For the Chocolate Drizzle (optional)
3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon maple syrup
- To a food processor, add oat flour, Ascent Mocha Cold Brew Whey Protein powder, and dates. Blend until dates are finely chopped, 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- Add almond butter and salt. Blend until a dough forms and comes together.
- Remove dough from the food processor and use a spatula to fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out roughly 2 Tablespoons dough and form into a round.
- Transfer cookie to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper. Slightly flatten the cookie using the palm of your hand.
- Repeat process with remaining dough.
- For the optional drizzle: To a small bowl add all ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a plastic bag and cut one of the ends to create a piping bag. Drizzle the chocolate over the cookies.
- Place cookies in the freezer for 10 minutes. Enjoy chilled.
- Cookies can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 week, or in the freezer for 1 month.