2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour (spooned & leveled into the measuring cups)
3 tablespoons coconut sugar
2 scoops Ascent Peppermint Mocha Protein Power
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups milk
3 tablespoons oil
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extra
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Line an 18"x13"(or 12"x18") rimmed baking pan with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl, add flour, coconut sugar, Ascent Peppermint Mocha Protein Powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add milk, eggs, oil, vanilla and peppermint extract. Whisk to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry. Whisk until smooth. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Use a spatula to create an even surface,
- Place in the oven and bake until the pancake puffs, is golden, and springs back to the touch - roughly 10-12 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and let cool slightly before cutting. Serve warm with your favorite pancake toppings.
- Other optional pancake toppings: jam, vegan cream cheese, fresh fruit, toasted coconut, Nutella, chopped nuts, and more!