Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 1-2 hours
Ingredients12 ounces semi sweet chocolate, chopped
2 ounces white chocolate
1 scoop Ascent Chocolate Whey Protein
2 Tablespoons peppermint candies, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe dish and place in the microwave. Melt chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring as needed, and checking to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Stir in Ascent Chocolate Whey protein. Stir until smooth, then spread mixture evenly over the prepared baking sheet.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Place in microwave and melt chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring as needed, and checking to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the surface of the protein chocolate.
- Sprinkle peppermint candies over the top.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, peel parchment or wax paper from bark and use a sharp knife to cut into uneven pieces. Serve chilled.