For the oat cookie base
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup dried fruit of choice (blueberries, cranberries, cherries, apricots)½ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup hemp hearts
½ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup chia seeds
¼ cup cocoa nibs
2 scoops Ascent Vanilla Bean Plant Protein powder
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 ½ cups almond butter
½ cup agave nectar
½ cup coconut oil, melted
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8-inch baking square with parchment paper. Spray lightly with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl add oats, dried fruit, coconut, hemp hearts, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds,cocoa nibs, Ascent Vanilla Bean Plant Protein powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add almond butter, agave, coconut oil, and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish, evenly distributing the mixture.
- Cover the top of the superfood energy bars with wax or parchment paper and press evenly to compact.
- Transfer to the refrigerator until firm, about 3 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into 16 2-inch squares. Transfer to an airtight container and place in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 15 minutesServings:
- Bars will keep for 14 days stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.