½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
1 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon hemp seeds
⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
¾ cup chocolate milk
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
2 Tablespoons (1 shot) cold brew or espresso
⅓ cup fresh cherries, pitted & halved
For Topping, optional
Sliced bananas, almond butter, toasted coconut flakes, granola, cocoa nibs, honey, etc…
- To a 16 ounce ounce mason jar, add all dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add the chocolate milk, yogurt, and espresso. Secure the lid and shake to thoroughly combine.
- Take the lid off and add cherries on top.
- Secure lid again and place oats in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat, remove from the fridge and stir ingredients together.
- Top with desired toppings and serve!