Looking for a delicious summer treat, but want to make it healthy? Checkout this high protein mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe below! This recipe includes Ascent's Mint Chocolate Protein Powder for 25g of clean protein.
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients
- ~3 ounces almond milk
- 1 scoop Ascent Mint Chocolate Protein Powder
- Teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- Few choc chips
- Handful Ice
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe Instructions
- Add almond milk, Ascent Mint Chocolate Protein Powder, cocoa powder, frozen banana, chocolate chips and ice to blender.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- For added thickness, use less milk or more banana.
- Chill in freezer to help hold thickness.